When trying to find the best table saw under $300, the task can get rather complicated real fast. Most quality table saws cost a fortune, but if you just need the best table saw for home use, you won't have to spend extra for all the additional bells and whistles. Knowing what to look for is crucial. The last thing you want is to spend hundreds of dollars on extra perks rather than a good performance table saw.
Our team has performed table saw comparisons and we're providing you with table saw reviews of the best options under $300. Whether you want to spend $150 or even if you want to spend $300, we have an option for you in the table below. Browse our table saw comparisons now and make sure to scroll down even further for in-depth table saw reviews along with tips on how to find the best table saw for home use.
Top 6 Table Saw Comparisons
|Buy Now||View Product||View Product||View Product||View Product||View Product||View Product|
How to Find the Best Table Saw for Home Use
When opting for the best table saw under $300, you will have a few things to compare. Features vary from one brand to another and knowing what you actually need is important. Since you're most likely on a tighter budget, you want to aim for performance rather than overspending on useless features. Below are a few tips to consider when buying the best table saw for home use. Scroll down even further for the top 3 table saw reviews.
- Stand - One of the main perks you should look for is a table saw stand. This will provide you with a simple way to set up your saw. However, if you already have a suitable work surface, you should put that extra money towards one of the top 2 options in our list. One of the good things about this is that you can always buy a table saw stand later on further down the line.
- Blade Size - The size of the blade will affect how thick you can cut. The average for home-use table saws is 10-inches, but if you plan on cutting thick materials, you may want to search for a large blade size.
- Rip Fence - Rip fences are very useful features that you will definitely want to invest more money towards a better quality option. The fence is what helps guide your piece of wood as it slides along the surface. Some rip fences have micro-adjustment benefits, which provide you with much more accurate guiding. Some fences are even extendable, providing you with even more accurate results.
- Miter Gauge - A miter gauge similar to a rip fence, but instead of guiding the piece of wood in a straight line, you can guide it at an angle. This is a highly useful perk that you will probably want to have on your table saw for home use.
- Bevel System - A bevel system is another very useful feature to consider. This allows you to place the blade at an angle and lock it in that position. This is great if you want to be able to cut wood at different angles, but if you only need a table saw for straight cuts, you won't need this extra feature.
Safe use of your table saw is incredibly important. All table saws come with some sort of blade protection or blade guard. Never try to bypass the blade guard, as it serves an important purpose.
One of the amazing new safety products on the market is the SawStop, which automatically detects skin contact with the blade and stops the blade immediately. The SawStop product is a must for anyone who takes their fingers seriously.
Once you know what to look for in a table saw, you will easily be able to find an option that suits your needs from the table saw comparisons above. If one of the top 3 options seem suitable for your needs, you'll enjoy reading our full reviews of those 3 table saws below. Keep in mind that all 6 of the table saws in the chart above are good values for the money and you will enjoy using them for home use. However, these are not the best options for daily use or for professional work environments.
3 Best Table Saws Under $300 Reviews
At the top of our list of the best table saws under $300 is the DeWalt DW745. This 10-inch blade table saw has a maximum rip capacity of 20 inches and weighs approximately 48 pounds. The 1850 watt motor provides more than enough power for home use in a compact design, making this table saw portable, yet highly efficient. This DeWalt table saw has a front and rear fence that can easily be locked in any desired position. If you're looking for ease of use, excellent cut accuracy and portability at an affordable price range, you're going to love the DeWalt DW745.
Another excellent option to consider is the Ridgid R4516 table saw. The 15 Amp motor allows you to cut through thick materials with ease. The compact design of this table saw allows you to easily carry it from one job site to another and it also makes storage a breeze once you're done with your project. Wheels are attached to the bottom side, making it possible for you to roll it from one place to another with having to physically lift it. Front and rear clamps are attached to the rip fence, making it easy for you to cut with precision. If you're looking for one of the best table saws for home use, you'll love the Ridgid R4516 table saw.
Last but not least is the Ryobi ZRRTS10G, which comes with an included table saw stand, providing you with an easy to setup work surface. The adjustable miter gauge makes it easy to cut at an angle and the lightweight design makes moving it around a breeze. The large table surface measures 25 inches by 17 inches, allowing you to cut larger sheets with simplicity. Anti-kickback pawls, an adjustable rip fence and 5,000 RPM of cutting power are just a few of the notable features that make the Ryobi ZRRTS10G one of the top table saws online.