When trying to find the best table saw under $300, the task can get rather complicated real fast. Most quality table saws cost a fortune, but if you just need the best table saw for home use, you won't have to spend extra for all the additional bells and whistles. Knowing what to look for is crucial. The last thing you want is to spend hundreds of dollars on extra perks rather than a good performance table saw.
Our team has performed table saw comparisons and we're providing you with table saw reviews of the best options under $300. Whether you want to spend $150 or even if you want to spend $300, we have an option for you in the table below. Browse our table saw comparisons now and make sure to scroll down even further for in-depth table saw reviews along with tips on how to find the best table saw for home use.
Top 6 Table Saw Comparisons
How to Find the Best Table Saw for Home Use
When opting for the best table saw under $300, you will have a few things to compare. Features vary from one brand to another and knowing what you actually need is important. Since you're most likely on a tighter budget, you want to aim for performance rather than overspending on useless features. Below are a few tips to consider when buying the best table saw for home use. Scroll down even further for the top 3 table saw reviews.
- Stand - One of the main perks you should look for is a table saw stand. This will provide you with a simple way to set up your saw. However, if you already have a suitable work surface, you should put that extra money towards one of the top 2 options in our list. One of the good things about this is that you can always buy a table saw stand later on further down the line.
- Blade Size - The size of the blade will affect how thick you can cut. The average for home-use table saws is 10-inches, but if you plan on cutting thick materials, you may want to search for a large blade size.
- Rip Fence - Rip fences are very useful features that you will definitely want to invest more money towards a better quality option. The fence is what helps guide your piece of wood as it slides along the surface. Some rip fences have micro-adjustment benefits, which provide you with much more accurate guiding. Some fences are even extendable, providing you with even more accurate results.
- Miter Gauge - A miter gauge similar to a rip fence, but instead of guiding the piece of wood in a straight line, you can guide it at an angle. This is a highly useful perk that you will probably want to have on your table saw for home use.
- Bevel System - A bevel system is another very useful feature to consider. This allows you to place the blade at an angle and lock it in that position. This is great if you want to be able to cut wood at different angles, but if you only need a table saw for straight cuts, you won't need this extra feature.
Safe use of your table saw is incredibly important. All table saws come with some sort of blade protection or blade guard. Never try to bypass the blade guard, as it serves an important purpose.
One of the amazing new safety products on the market is the SawStop, which automatically detects skin contact with the blade and stops the blade immediately. The SawStop product is a must for anyone who takes their fingers seriously.
Once you know what to look for in a table saw, you will easily be able to find an option that suits your needs from the table saw comparisons above. If one of the top 3 options seem suitable for your needs, you'll enjoy reading our full reviews of those 3 table saws below. Keep in mind that all 6 of the table saws in the chart above are good values for the money and you will enjoy using them for home use. However, these are not the best options for daily use or for professional work environments.
6 Best Table Saws Under $300 Reviews
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Heavy-duty steel stand for fast setup and easy transport
- Self-Aligning Rip Fence for accurate measurements
- 10" TCT Saw Blade.
- 120 Volt 60 Hz 15 Amp 4700 RPM
- 26"x18-1/2 Table
- 3-1/4" Max cutting thickness at 90 degree, 2-1/2" Max cutting thickness at 45 degree.
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor, 4,800 RPM
- Extra Large 24" X 20" Die-Cast Aluminum Table
- Rip Cuts, Miter Cuts, Bevel Cuts and Compound Cut
- Self-aligning Rip Fence automatically locks front and rear
* Last update on 2018-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API