Whether you want to wash your car, cleanse your windows or even get rid of dirt build-up on your deck, a good power washer will always go a long way. Finding the best home pressure washer is one of the easiest ways to clean with ease. Not only are pressure washers great at getting stuff clean, but they are also loads of fun to use.
One of the major benefits of using the best pressure washer for home use is that it works on virtually anything. Their great versatility allows you to clean walkways, the exterior of your home, vehicles, driveways and basically anything outdoors. Just connect your hose to the power washer, plug it in and point the pressure washer's gun at anything you need to get deep cleaned.
While pressure washers are incredibly useful, finding the best rated power washers isn't always a simple task. With so many different variations available on the market and with so many different features worth considering, it can quickly become an overwhelming decision to make. No need to worry any longer, we've got you covered. Below you will find a useful chart to compare the top results, allowing you to easily find the best pressure washer for the money.
Top 6 Best Home Pressure Washer Comparison Chart
Power Washer Buying Guide & Recommendations
- Spray Tips - One thing you'll want to consider when buying your first home pressure washer is the amount of spray tips included. These will come in handy when going from one job to another such as washing your driveway then washing your car. Another important aspect to consider is how quickly you can switch between tips. Some pressure washers require you to actually turn off the washer to change tips, which is something to be avoided.
- PSI - PSI is an important factor to consider when buying a home power washer for the first time. This indicates how much pressure will actually be built-up in the machine. The higher the PSI, the higher the pressure. The higher the pressure, the stronger the water will be, making it much easier to get rid of gunk and other build-ups.
- GPM - GPM or Gallons per Minute, is different from PSI. While they are somewhat related, the GPM determines how much water is used per minute. The highest the GPM, the more water you will be consuming. If you want to be cautious of the environment, you should consider getting a pressure washer with a lower GPM, but this may affect the performance of the machine.
- Portability - It's important to consider how portable the pressure washer is before buying. Think of the tasks you will be completing and whether or not portability is important to you. Will you be using it while climbing a ladder such as when washing windows on a higher floor level? If so, a smaller, more portable unit may be a better option. Some power washers can even be held on your back just like a backpack.
Always remain cautious when washing your car with a power washer. Even cheaper models will be strong enough to remove paint. If you opt for a powerful pressure washer, the risks of removing paint from your vehicle climb significantly.
The key to washing a car with the use of a power washer is to never go closer than 1 to 2 feet from the nozzle to the car. Also make sure to use a wider spray tip rather than a straight jet-like tip.
Did you know that some power washers actually allow you to fill them up with car wash soap. They will shoot out soap onto your car when using that specific mode. If you plan on using your pressure washer for washing your car on a regular basis, this feature can truly make your life a lot easier!
6 Best Home Power Washer Reviews
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Farenheit
- TSS (Total Stop System) - automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Dual detergent tanks - two 0.9 L onboard, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects
- 2018 NEW HIGH TECH INDUCTION MOTOR: Guaranteed the best product in the market, made with the best latest technology and design. You will acquire an induction motor power washer up to 2300 PSI for the same price of the old brushed motor pressure washer. That is true! A much better product for the same amount of money. GUARANTEED! Besides, our Power Pressure Washer comes in a completely new design never seen before. Beautiful, Powerful, Portable: Just Perfect for the job!
- POWER EFFICIENCY & 3 TIMES MORE LIFESPAN: Induction motors generate less heat and require less current to generate higher power than universal (brushed) motors. This is another reason why our Power Pressure Washer is by far the best product in the market. In addition, the induction technology gives the product 3 times more lifespan! And you will NOT pay more for that!
- IMPORTANT FEATURES: The next generation of power washers come with a 30ft long power cord and 20ft long hose. It also includes a soap dispenser (not built in, tough). This pressure washer is equipped with a micro switch sensitive to water flow. This Total Stop System (TSS) senses water flow in the pump. When the trigger is released, water stops flowing through the pump. The TSS then automatically turns the motor off to protect the pump from overheating.
- VERY LOW SOUND LEVEL: Universal motors run at very high speeds and are loud. An induction motor pressure washer twice as powerful as a universal powered machine will still be quieter. You want to use your power washer any time without having problems with your neighbors, right? Another very good reason for you to buy the new 2018 Power Pressure Washer 2300 PSI Electric - The Next Generation of Pressure Washer.
- 1600 PSI at 1.2 GPM will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces
- Can be used vertically or horizontally for greater stability
- 20 ft. High pressure hose for greater reach
- 35 ft. power cord with inline GFCI for use on all exterior outlets
- 1800 PSI, 1.2 GPM electric pressure washer with convenient on/off foot switch
- Folding handle for compact storage, takes up less garage space
- Includes three nozzles: turbo nozzle for maximum cleaning power on stubborn areas, 15° all-purpose nozzle and detergent nozzle
- Large removable bin for hassle-free storage of accessories and personal items
- 1800 MAX PSI at 1.1 GPM, 1.2 MAX GPM at 900 PSI electric pressure washer
- Be ready for whatever unexpected impact comes your way with a tough welded-steel frame that gives you added protection
- Upgrade your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap to the integrated detergent tank
- Reach higher with your cleaning potential, with 20 feet of flexible hose that's built to endure hard work and high pressure
- [ Powerful Motor 3000 PSI ] - Incredible Professional Cleaning Power Generated by the 1800 Watt Motor Outputs a Whopping 1.76 GPM and 3000 PSI Pressure for Maximum Cleaning and Scrubbing Power
- [ TSS (Total Stop System) ] - Power Pressure Washer Features Safety Automatic Total Stop System, Which Can Automatically Turn Off The Machine When Trigger is Not Engaged to Save Energy And Prolong Working Life. We Provide 33Ft Power Cord With inline GFCI for Use on All Exterior Outlets.
- [ Easy-To-Use & Assemble ] - The Machine is Easy to Set Up as We Provide All Necessary Accessories (High Pressure Washer, 33Ft Electric Cord, 19.7Ft High Pressure Hose, Spray Gun, Connection Lance, Adjustable Spray Lance, Turbo Nozzle, Brush Nozzle, Water Filter, Soap Detergent Bottle, Cleaning Pin, Manual), Please Check The Attached Manual for The Detailed Installation Procedures.
- [ 5 Quick-Connect Spray Tips ] - From 0º, 15º, 25º, 40ºand Soap To Tackle Light, Medium and Heavy Duty Cleaning Tasks Easily. You can Choose High or Low Pressure to Wash Various Surfaces
* Last update on 2018-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API