Nothing's more important in a home than having a very functional kitchen. Whether you're cooking food, cleaning up the dishes or even making a pot of coffee, a functional kitchen is always enjoyable to use. One of the biggest factors that makes a kitchen functional is the faucet you have on your sink. The best pull down kitchen faucets can provide you with a superb working environment.
With the best rated kitchen pull out faucet by your side, washing dishes, filling up large pots or even rinsing off fruit is a true pleasure. You get more freedom to move around with your faucet and most pull down faucets even have unique features such as different spray settings or even motion detectors. We've gathered a list of the top rated pull out kitchen faucets and with our kitchen pull down faucet reviews, you will easily be able to find one that you absolutely love.
6 Top Rated Pull Out Kitchen Faucets
How to Find the Best Rated Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
Knowing what to look for when shopping for a pull down kitchen faucet is essential. While many faucets may look alike, they are actually very different. A ton of different features can be found on pull down faucets and not all of them are made from the same high quality materials. For that reason, we've gathered up a few tips so you can easily know how to shop for the best rated pull down kitchen faucet for your own specific needs.
- Hose Length - One of the important things to look out for when shopping for pull down kitchen faucets is the hose length. On average, a pull down faucet will have a hose length of 20 or so inches. Longer hoses are available if needed, but try to avoid anything shorter as it will limit your ability to reach further distances.
- Spout Swivel - A spout that can swivel is usually pretty important. You'll want to make sure that the faucet you choose can swivel at least 120 degrees. Of course, a spout that can swivel 360 degrees without tangling the hose is even better. This allows you to reach all areas of the sink, making it much easier to wash dishes, pots & pans or even fill up buckets of water with ease.
- Finish - Make sure you choose a kitchen faucet that has a finish that fits perfectly with the rest of your kitchen. For instance, stainless steel faucets will go great if you you have a stainless steel sink and appliances. However, if your appliances are black, you should probably opt for a black kitchen faucets.
- Spout Reach - The reach is another important factor to consider. This determines how far out the spout will reach from the edge of your sink to the basin. A longer spout reach should be avoided if you're using a small sink, but on the other hand, a longer reach is ideal for larger sinks and double bowl sinks.
Over 77% of all kitchen faucets sold in the USA in 2015 were from 4 brands alone. These brands are Kohler (25.3%), Moen (23.2%), Delta (17.9%) and American Standard (11.6%).
If you're looking for quality kitchen faucets, you should opt for one of these mainstream brands as they are trusted by millions of homeowners.
Now that you know what to look for, we encourage you to browse our best kitchen faucet reviews below. Also make sure to go back to our kitchen faucet comparison chart above to quickly find the best and most affordable options. We tried to add various options with different features and different price ranges so anybody can find a quality faucet regardless of their budget or needs.
6 Best Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Reviews
- Transitional styling provides sleek, fluid lines that coordinate with wide range of kitchen styles and designs and simplifies maintenance and cleaning
- High-arch spout design with 360 degree rotation offers superior clearance for a variety of sink activities
- Single-control one-hole drilling for less counter clutter and easy operation. 16-5/8 inches pull-down spout
- Compact three function sprayhead with spray, aerated flow and pause function
- Motion sense delivers exceptional hands-free touchless convenience, allowing a simple hand movement to trigger the flow of water
- Duralock Quick Connect system for fast, secure installation
- Spot Resist Stainless finish resists water spots and fingerprints; Water Usage:1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
- Pulldown hose extends and retracts smoothly with Reflex system
- Backed by Delta Faucet's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 1 or 3-hole 8" installation (optional escutcheon included)
- Delta MagnaTite Docking spray wand snaps precisely into place. Flow Rate : 1.80 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Touch-Clean Spray Holes make mineral build-up easy to remove
* Last update on 2018-04-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API