Golf is one of the most amazing games in the world. Precision is of utmost importance and while practice is incredibly important, so are the clubs in your bag. Most golfers lose more points on the putting green than anywhere else. This makes it crucial for you to get a quality golf putter that provides you with amazing accurate and precise putts. However, most cheap golf putters aren't that great and quality putters can often cost several hundreds of dollars.
Whether you're a beginner or even an intermediate, you shouldn't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a golf putter. For that reason, we have compiled a list of the best golf putters under $100. These best putters for the money provide you with outstanding results, incredible balance and superb precision, without having to overspend. Regardless of your budget, you will be able to find the best value putter for your needs below. Compare golf putters with our comparison chart and make sure to scroll all the way down to read our full golf putter reviews.
Top 6 Best Putters for the Money
How to Find Cheap Golf Putters that Provide Great Results
When shopping for golf putters, you may become overwhelmed rather quickly. Whether you're new to golf or even if you've been playing for years, knowing what to look for isn't always as simple as it seems. We're going to cover a few of the basic things you should look out for in order to get cheap golf putters that can provide you with amazing results. Explore our tips below to know how to find the best putters for the money.
- Grip - One of the most important aspects to consider when shopping for a putter is the grip. Even cheap golf putters can have quality grips. The better and more comfortable the grip feels on your hands, the more accuracy you will benefit from with every stroke you take.
- Head Shape - There are 3 main types of head shapes available on golf putters; mallet, mid-mallet and blade. A blade putter head is slimmer in size and is a little less forgiving. For beginners and intermediates, opting for a mallet putter is usually the best choice. Mallet putters distribute more weight to the rear of the club's head.
- Length - The length of your putter is another essential factor to consider. You want to make sure that your putter is the ideal length according to your height. You can't simply cut a putter as that would disturb the natural club's balance. Fortunately, most putters come in a variety of lengths.
- Cost - In general, the price of a putter will not affect its performance. The 6 cheap golf putters listed above are all excellent putters that will provide you with amazing results even with their lower price tags. There is no reason to overspend on a putter unless you want to optimize your game at a professional level.
There are exactly 34,011 reported golf courses in the world at the time of writing this article. More than 45% of those courses are located in the United States of America. The exact amount of golf courses in the USA at the time of writing this article is 15,372.
According to official PGA rules, only 14 clubs are permitted per golf bag. The putter is the most essential club in your bag.
Now that you have a pretty good idea of what to look for, you can go back and browse the 6 cheap golf putters from our comparison chart above. All of those affordable golf putters will provide you with excellent results and will help improve your game. For even more details about our top 3 picks, browse our full golf putter reviews below. If you're looking for the best golf putters under $100, you're definitely going to love what these three options have to offer.
6 Best Golf Putters Under $100 Reviews
- Lie = 70 degree
- Loft = 3 degrees
- Right handed
- Rich charcoal grey finish
- Nike Golf Clubs Method Converge S1-12 CounterFlex Putter
- •Jumbo grip minimizes wrist breakdown for a pure, fluid stroke
- •White head finish provides enhanced visual contrast for accurate alignment
- •High MOI head designs keep the putter square throughout the stroke
- Jumbo grip minimizes wrist break down for a more pure stroke. It also reduces grip pressure and helps to reduce club head rotation to help golfers find the hole more often.
* Last update on 2018-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API