Foosball is a highly entertaining game that has been played for many years. It's a versatile game because it can be played with anywhere from 1 to 4 players. You'll often find foosball tables in arcades, bars and game areas. However, if you plan on creating a games room in your own house, the addition of a good quality foosball table can be a wise a investment.
Whether your game room will be used mainly be teenagers or even if you're building a games room for adults, foosball tables will always get a lot of use. We've decided to help you out by providing you with useful stats and information about foosball tables. This should make it much easier for you to know which features to look for. By combining the information from our buying recommendations below and by using our foosball comparison chart, you will quickly be able to find the top rated foosball tables for your specific needs.
Top 6 Foosball Tables Compared
Foosball Table Buying Guide & Recommendations
- Stability - Having a very stable foosball table is crucial to enjoying the game at its best. Stability will prevent the table from moving around with each rod's movement. This allows the table to remain in places, keeping it level and fair at all times. Cheaper tables weigh less and are much less stable, making it difficult to keep them in one spot while playing a game.
- Adjustable Feet - One of the major perks that you'll want to look into is adjustable feet. These are highly useful because they make it so much easier to get the table level. Even if the surface isn't fully level, you can quickly increase or decrease the height of the feet in order to attain a perfectly level surface.
- Adjustable Height - Another great adjustable feature worth considering is the height. This is important if you have young kids who will be using the table. While most high end foosball tables don't allow height adjustments, this can become a useful features when quickly switching between adult height and kid height.
- Build Quality - Finally, you'll want to consider the build quality. A better-built foosball table will last much longer and provide a much better playing surface. Check the quality of the surface, the sides and the rods in order to make sure that you're getting yourself a high quality foosball table.
Many amateur players will tend to spin the rods very often in order to increase their chances of scoring a goal. This is actually considered illegal in official foosball tournaments. Spinning of the rods removes all technique and turns it into a game of luck. If you want an authentic foosball experience, don't spin the rods and tell your opponents that it's not permitted if you notice them spinning the rods.
The official size of a full size foosball table in North America is 56" in length and 30" in width. However, these aren't the measurements you should consider when checking to see if the table fits in a specific spot. You will always want to keep a minimum of 6" at each end in order to easily access the balls after a goal and you will also need to consider the length of the rods that stick out. The minimum recommended space is 7 feet by 8 feet, but for adults, we recommend 8 feet by 9 feet or more.
6 Best Foosball Table Reviews
- Dimensions: 56" L x 28.75" w x 34.5" H
- Product weight 92 lbs. MDF construction with a PVC laminate finish delivers long-lasting durability to handle thousands of matches
- 5/8 inch chrome-plated metal rods for increased durability
- Hand painted players in two team colors, 26 players. Suggested room size no less than 8feet X 6feet
- PREMIUM QUALITY FOOSBALL TABLE - High quality construction combined with classic design elements and provide a competitive foosball table which is both highly durable, as well as beautiful.
- SUPERIOR MATERIALS - Built with sturdy easy spin steel rods with solid varnished ergonomic handles and oversized adjustable leg levelers to keep the reinforced playfield perfectly balanced for many games and years to come.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - This Richmond 58 Inch professional quality game table is constructed with heavy duty laminate top rails and aprons and a slick finished playing surface for fast nonstop play.
- PERFECT FOR HOME GAME ROOMS - High quality foosball game table is the perfect addition to your basement, office, or apartment giving you and your family endless hours of classic competitive gaming.
- Official competition sized Soccer table with wood cabinet
- Weighted and balanced rob style players for greater ball and player control
- High performance player rod Bushings rods spin
- Keep track of the action with bead-style scoring
- Extremely Durable and Elegant
- Foldable Table for Easy Storage
- KICK Brand Quality
- Unlimited Lifetime Warrany
- Official competition sized Soccer table
- Steel player rods with rob style players
- High performance player rod Bushings spin
- Keep track of the action with bead-style scoring
- STURDY CHROME-PLATED RODS: The 15.8mm chrome-plated steel rods are ideal for swift shots while the rubber grooved handles enable a strong grip
- BALL RETURN & SLIDING SCORER: Manual sliding corers and goal boxes with convenient ball return are featured on each side for easy, fun, and competitive play
- REGULATION LENGTH: 56"L x 31"W x 34"H with 15mm thick square legs and oversized leg levelers for added stability
- CUP HOLDERS: Keep your drinks at the table and stay hydrated during an intense game of foosball with two convenient and secure cup holders
* Last update on 2018-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API