Keeping cool in the summer and warm during winter requires you to ventilate your home properly. With proper ventilation and full control over your ventilation, you will easily be able to send warm or cool air in any direction. Getting your hands on the best ceiling fans with lights is one of the best ways to keep you house ventilated, while also enjoying an additional light source.
Shopping for the best ceiling fans isn't always an easy task. Whether you need small ceiling fans or big ceiling fans depends on the size of your rooms. We're going to provide you with important information below so you can quickly make up your mind when shopping for ceiling fans online. Make sure to also browse our chart of the top rated ceiling fans below to get your hands on the best ceiling fans with lights at the most affordable rates.
Top 6 Ceiling Fans with Lights
Compare Ceiling Fan Features
Finding the best ceiling fans with lights is not always an easy task to accomplish. There are many different factors that will affect the end result. With different amount of blades, light bulbs, blade sizes and more, the resulting air flow and illumination will vary greatly. You should start by figuring out why you want the best ceiling fan for your home and which room it will be placed in. You don't need a huge fan in a bedroom, but you'll want a big ceiling fan in larger, more open areas. Below, we have compiled a list of features to look out for when shopping for quality ceiling fans online.
- Ceiling Height - One of the most important things to consider when shopping for the best ceiling fans with lights is the ceiling height where you plan on installing it. Ceiling fans with lights tend to require additional ceiling height as compared to ceiling fans without lights. Make sure you have enough ceiling height to walk under the fan without any danger.
- Amount of Blades - The amount of blades on the fan will normally vary the performance. More blades doesn't automatically mean better performance, but in most cases, more blades will be able to push more air faster, allowing you to get a better air circulation, even at lower speeds.
- Blade Curvatures - The blade's curve will also have an impact on performance. Different ceiling fan brands use different curves and some curves are much more optimal. Opt for a ceiling fan that has a good curve that will be able to push more air with ease.
- Installation - Most homeowners can install a ceiling fan without any issues. However, if you don't feel comfortable working with electricity, hire a professional. Poor wiring can cause injuries, fires and other hazards. It's also recommended to have someone helping you out if you choose to install it yourself.
In 2016, roughly 16% of all home improvement products purchased online in the United States were ceiling fans.
This places ceiling fans among the leading home improvement products purchased online every year.
Whether you're seeking a small ceiling fan for your bedroom or even if you want to compare the best ceiling fans with lights for your open concept living areas, we've got you covered. Browse the in-depth reviews of the best 3 options available below or head back up to our ceiling fan comparison chart above to quickly browse various options. When choosing a light fixture ceiling fan combo, it's worth spending a little extra, as they generally last for many years and can help reduce heating and cooling bills. Read our ceiling fan reviews below right now!
6 Best Ceiling Fans with Lights Reviews
- WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- For indoor use only, Installer's Choice three position mounting system allows for standard, low or angled mounting
- Included pull chain allows for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- This item is Westinghouse 7876300, Wengue Chrome 30" Ceiling Fan with Light
- Used for Lighting & Fans, Ceiling Fans & Ventilation
- The Product is manufactured in China
- 50-inch Pro Series II ceiling fan with an Oil Rubbed Bronze housing and Dark Cherry/Medium Oak dual finish blades
- This dual mount ceiling fan comes with a 4-1/2-inch downrod for standard installation or can be mounted using the close-to-the-ceiling method for lower ceiling applications.
- Features 5 reversible blades, Precision-Lock blade arms with pre-attached screws, snap-on glass and slip-on mounting bracket for easy installation
- Includes removable light fixture that can be replaced with a switch cover
* Last update on 2018-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API