When traveling by airplane, taking your luggage onboard can be very convenient. However, you will need some good carry-on bags for this. The best cabin luggage for business travel is easy to carry around, has enough space for your valuables, and can fit in the overhead bin, and for some of us, it must also look good. But finding some cool luggage for guys is not always so easy. With so many options to choose from you might wonder which is the best carry-on luggage for men.
Well, stop wondering and take a look at our list of the best men’s carry-on luggage. Would you rather have it with wheels or no wheels? Do you like carrying your bag on your shoulder, or as a backpack? Whichever your choice is, we found some of the best carry-on luggage for you. Read along and pick the one that best suits your needs.
6 Best Carry-on Luggage for Men Comparison chart
6 Best Carry-on Luggage for Men Comparison chart
There’s lots of cool luggage for guys, but there are some things you should consider when selecting good carry-on bags. For example, the best cabin luggage for business travel will be made from materials that are strong, but also elegant. Also, when buying the carry-on luggage take a look at how many compartments it includes. This will help you keep your items neatly organized, and will prevent you from having to fiddle around searching for your loose change when paying for your soda.
- Wheels – Some of the good carry-on bags have a set of wheels to make them easier to pull or push around. This can be convenient for people who will be taking a long walk, but they also add some extra weight to the bag, which is a factor you must keep in mind. Roller bags are perfect for people who cannot carry heavy loads, and the telescopic handle makes them even more maneuverable. Just make sure that the wheels are well attached to the bag. The last thing you want to deal with on your trip is a travel bag with a broken or loose wheel.
- Straps – If you are not a fan of wheels there is plenty of men’s carry-on luggage that you can carry with a shoulder strap. Just make sure the straps are firmly sewn to the bag and won’t fall off after a couple of trips. The best men’s carry-on luggage will include an additional set of carrying handles which make it easier for two people to share the weight and carry heavy loads; if it doesn’t, better skip it and move to another model.
- Compartments – Having multiple pockets on your carry-on bag is a huge advantage. You can keep your passport and plane ticket in one, ready for boarding, and use the others for any items you might need while you are on the aircraft. The best carry on luggage for men will have a large pocket where you can fit your laptop and its accessories; make sure you have this on yours if you are taking your lap or tablet with you.
- Fabrics – Even though you will be carrying your bag with you, it will still be subjected to bumps and scrapes along the way. It is important to choose a bag sturdy enough to withstand all of this. Stay away from cheap plastic and go for materials like thick canvas or polyester. If it is water-resistant, much better; you never know when you will be caught in a storm without an umbrella.
- Carry-on approved - All of the previous tips will be useless if you end up buying a bag which does not comply with carry-on regulations. Unfortunately, every airline has its own policies, so there is no universal measurement. Give your carrier a call before you travel and research their policy. Our carry-on recommendations meet most airlines' carry-on size requirements, but it is always better to be safe than sorry
Did you know that every day there are at least 20 flights between New York and London? And that is only considering the JFK and Heathrow airports. Add Newark and London Gatwick into the mix, and you now have over 30 daily flights. That´s almost 11,000 each year!
Baggage fees are a huge source of income for airlines. In 2016, U.S. airlines alone collected nearly 4.2 billion USD, with American Airlines being the leader, earning more than 1.1 billion in these fees. Delta, United, and Spirit Airlines followed.
After reading our recommendations, you are now ready to purchase the best men’s carry-on luggage. These are our top 3. Check them out and pick your favorite; buying cool luggage for guys should be easier now with this review.
3 Best Carry On Bags for Men Reviews
It also has a carrying handle and a pair of straps that let you use it as a backpack. Made from oxford fabric with cotton lining, your clothing will be well protected. One thing you will love about this mens carry-on luggage bag is all the extra space you get: three large compartments, one dedicated padded sleeve that can fit your 17” laptop, several interior pockets and mesh pockets, and even a key fob hook. If you are on a short trip, pack all your things inside this bag and forget about paying those checked baggage fees.
What makes this bag different from other men’s carry on luggage are its strong metal buckles and its use of crazy-horse leather to give it a vintage and fashionable look. Crazy-horse leather is not actually made from horses; it is just a name given to full grain leather that has been treated to make it seem aged. It is very popular with horse saddles, which is where the name comes from.
The bag has three front pockets on the outside, plus one back zippered pocket and three more in the inside. The zippers are made from high-grade metal which is rust-resistant. You can easily fit an iPad air in one pocket, and use the rest for your phone and charger, wallet, snacks, and all your extras. It is available in four different colors: black, army green, brown, and gray.
The bag is designed to make storing your clothing and accessories quick and simple; it even has a compartment for storing two pairs of shoes without making your clothes dirty. Additionally, there is one side elastic pouch, one front zippered compartment, and an inside hanging pouch. The interior lining is made from a water-resistant fabric that prevents liquids from seeping through the bag. This is very helpful if you have wet clothes inside it.
Even though this carry on bag is super lightweight -less than 2 pounds- it is very sturdy and can easily carry over 40 lb inside it. A stiff board on the bottom keeps it from flexing and makes it feel very solid. It is available in two colors: an elegant pure black and a rich dark gray.
- Material: 16oz thick and durable canvas
- Size: 53cm (L) x 30cm (H) x 25cm (W)/ 20.8'' (L) x 11.8'' (H) x 9.8'' (W)
- Multi-functional travel duffel bag, can be used as a flight bag, travel tote bag. Large capacity, can fit 14'' Laptop, Ipad, several clothes and shoes together
- Great Choice for large overnight bag, short journey bag, weekend travel bag, sports duffel bags, gym tote bag
- ROOMY: Integrated laptop compartment holds laptops with screens up to 15.6 inch. Built-in padded tablet holder next to the laptop compartment for easy storage. Front compartments provide divider pockets to keep items organized and accessible.
- MEDIA POCKET: Headphones/cell phone pocket on lid with headphone port. Also for sun glasses and other accessories.
- COMFORTABLE: Padded shoulder straps and back padding offer extra back support and comfort; top handle for a secure hold when picking up or moving the backpack.
- DURABLE: The backpack is built for long lasting and rugged use. Durable water-resistant material build to stand up to wear and tear
- Telescopic handle with Octostick grip allows for easy, secure maneuvering
- Crush-proof optics pocket with brushed lining and id badge holster provide convenient, specialized storage
* Last update on 2018-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API